Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Actually not available - delivery delay on request
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
The Outback II™ new version - by Down Under Knives
This new version of the OUTBACK is delivered with a new, more robust leather sheath
- Bigger, stronger, more rigid construction: up to 50% heavier than early model
- Full hand braided leather edge
- More distinctive tooled crocodile skin pattern
- 2" longer, wider and heavier shank and belt loop allows the knife to sit lower on the hip
- Longer and heavier retention strap now goes clear across the knife, making the snap button much easier and faster to engage and disconnect
- Longer honing steel sits in a separate leather tube, braided into the sheath's construction rather than formed from the same leather piece
- Bigger, completely redesigned "Croc tooth" ornament pieces that actually resemble crocodile teeth
The Outback II ™ features a forged, dual heat treated 440C stainless blade honed to a razor sharp edge.(edge 58-59 RC / Back 45-46 RC)
The back retains some spring to it while the edge has been made hard enough to withstand hundreds or thousands of cuts with no perceptible dulling.
This is not a wall hanger - we set out to create the most devastatingly effective Bowie knife ever produced, and designed every detail like we mean it. Hack, slash, chop, cut, crush... This is one blade that will never let you down. We believe in putting our money where our mouth is, so we back this claim with a full five-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The handle is skillfully crafted out of genuine ebony, leather and brass with an ultra-strong tang that will not twist or break in heavy use.
The solid, bead blasted brass handguard and pommel complete the distinctive look. The Outback™ is truly both a great example of the knifemaker's art as well as the most rugged, dependable tool an outdoorsman could wish for.
Solid brass guard and pommel, ebony & leather handle, genuine leather sheath with sharpening spike
Overall length: 16”,
Blade length 11",
Blade thickness: 6 mm,
Weight 765 g / 28.2 oz
Please enter the required fields!
Adresse e-mail invalide
Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide.
Votre demande d'inscription à la newsletter a bien été prise en compte !